Hill-Rom Stretchers are innovative, working to provide you with the right products that deliver the highest quality care. Our 10-Step Reconditioning Process ensures you get the same quality and performance. Piedmont Medical, Inc. is the leader in reconditioned Hill-Rom Beds and Stretchers.
Hill-Rom P881 GPS Stretcher
Hill-Rom 8020 TranStar Electric Stretcher
Hill-Rom 8050 TranStar OBGYN Stretcher
Hill-Rom Transtar 8000 Procedural Stretcher
Rising to the demand of healthcare professionals, Stryker Stretchers are designed to assist caregivers, ensure safety, maximize efficiency and enhance the patient experience. Piedmont Medical, Inc. takes great pride in continuing that same spirit by reconditioning our products to the standards they hold so high.
Stryker 1710 Renaissance Stretcher
Stryker 1509 Advantage Stretcher
Stryker 1501 Advantage Stretcher
Stryker 1210 Renaissance Stretcher
Stryker 1061 Gynnie OBGYN Stretcher
Stryker 1025 Zoom M-Series Stretcher
Stryker 1010 Renaissance Stretcher
Stryker 1007 M-Series Stretcher
Stryker 1005 M-Series Stretcher
Stryker 1001 Advantage Stretcher
Stryker 735 Transport Stretcher
Stryker 721 Transport Stretcher
Stryker 1731 Renaissance Stretcher
Stryker 5050 Stretcher Chair
Stryker 1711 Renaissance Stretcher
Stryker 1231 Renaissance Stretcher
Stryker 1211 Renaissance Stretcher
Stryker 1068 Eye Stretcher
Stryker 1009 Advantage Stretcher
Stryker 1020 Trauma Stretcher
Stryker 1015 Big Wheel M-Series Stretcher
Stryker 660 Atlas Stretcher
Superior Quality In the Marketplace
We have been in the hospital bed and stretcher reconditioning business for 26+ years. We set the standard in refurbished stretchers for sale – Stryker and Hill-Rom. Our 10-step process guarantees the best quality in reconditioned hospital beds and stretchers available.
We have more reconditioned stretchers and used hospital beds in stock than all other the dealers in the USA combined. We will work to make sure you get the right product for your needs and budget.
State of the Art Reconditioning Process
- The stretcher is visually inspected for bent or broken parts. Any bent or broken parts are repaired or replaced so that operating features function properly.
- The stretcher frame is completely disassembled.
- The stretcher frame is cleaned. All stickers and/or decals are removed, if necessary.
- The stretcher frame, arm rails and pans (if applicable) is sanded completely in a separate room.
- The stretcher frame and parts are then cleaned again to remove any dust or dirt.
- The stretcher frame, arm rails, and pans are painted in a professional paint booth. If necessary, they are baked dry. They are left to dry for 24 hours before they are touched again.
- The stretcher frame is then reassembled to include the following NEW parts, IF NECESSARY: *OEM casters and assembly for new brake and steer *Plastic wheel covers and arm rail plastics *Head and Foot Boards with your choice of inserts in each *Labels and/or decals *Capacitors and motor grease is replaced *Couplers
- A final inspection of the stretcher operating features is rechecked and electrical safety tested to ensure the stretcher is performing to manufacturers standards.
- The stretcher is shipped and wrapped in protective plastic.
It is then blanket wrapped and can be positioned in custom stands for stability.