Comfort Stretcher Pad 24 x 75 x 4
Comfort Stretcher Pad 27 x 75 x 4
Comfort Stretcher Pad 29 x 75 x 4
Gravity 7 Long Term Care Pressure Redistribution Mattress
Gravity 8 Long Term Care Pressure Redistribution Mattress
Gravity 9 Long Term Care Pressure Redistribution Mattress
Need a mattress? Piedmont Medical, Inc. has a great inventory of hospital bed & stretcher mattresses. We have mattersses for all your Hill-Rom and Stryker beds and stretchers.
State of the Art Reconditioning Process
- The hospital bed frame is visually inspected for bent or broken parts. Any bent or broken parts are repaired or replaced so that operating features function properly.
- The hospital bed frame is completely disassembled.
- The hospital bed frame is cleaned. All stickers and/or decals are removed, if necessary.
- The hospital bed frame, arm rails and pans (if applicable) is sanded completely in a separate room.
- The hospital bed frame and parts are then cleaned again to remove any dust or dirt.
- The hospital bed frame, arm rails, and pans are painted in a professional paint booth. If necessary, they are baked dry. They are left to dry for 24 hours before they are touched again.
- The hospital bed frame is then reassembled to include the following NEW parts, IF NECESSARY: *OEM casters and assembly for new brake and steer *Plastic wheel covers and arm rail plastics *Head and Foot Boards with your choice of inserts in each *Labels and/or decals *Capacitors and motor grease is replaced *Couplers
- The circuit boards are tested with 1 year replacement warranty.
- A final inspection of the hospital bed operating features is rechecked and electrical safety tested to ensure the hospital bed is performing to manufacturers standards.
- The hospital bed is shipped and wrapped in protective plastic. It is then blanket wrapped and can be positioned in custom stands for stability. Head and foot boards are shipped in boxes unattached to the hospital bed frame.