Hill-Rom Hospital Beds are innovative, working to provide you with the right products that deliver the highest quality care. Our 10-Step Reconditioning Process ensures you get the same quality and performance. Piedmont Medical, Inc. is the leader in reconditioned Hill-Rom Beds and Stretchers.
Hill-Rom 1115 Advance Bed
Hill-Rom 852 Centra Bed
Hill-Rom 850 Centra Bed
Hill-Rom 1105 Advance Bed
Hill-Rom 1135 Advance Bed
Hill-Rom 1145 Advance Bed
Hill-Rom 1165 Advance Bed
Hill-Rom 1155 Advance Bed
Hill-Rom P3200 VersaCare Bed
Hill-Rom P1170 CareAssist Bed
Hill-Rom P1600 Advanta Bed with Scale
Hill-Rom P1600 Advanta Bed
Rising to the demand of healthcare professionals, Stryker Hospital Beds are designed to assist caregivers, ensure safety, maximize efficiency and enhance the patient experience. Piedmont Medical, Inc. takes great pride in continuing that same spirit by reconditioning our products to the standards they hold so high.
Stryker 3002 Secure II Bed Round Arm Rails
Stryker S3 Bed
Stryker 3002 Secure II MedSurg Bed with Zoom
Stryker 3002 Secure II MedSurg Bed
Hospital Bed Frames And Beds
Superior Quality in the Marketplace
We have been in the hospital bed and stretcher reconditioning business for 26+ years. Being the leader in reconditioned Hill-Rom and Stryker hospital beds, Piedmont Medical, Inc. has a rigorous 10-step process to ensure all the beds we sell adhere to the highest of standards. We have more refurbished hospital beds and used stretcher in stock than any other the dealer in the USA. Whether you are looking for a Stryker hospital bed rental or you want to buy a refurbished bed from Hill-Rom or Stryker, we make sure you get the right product and excellent customer service.
State of the Art Reconditioning Process
- The hospital bed frame is visually inspected for bent or broken parts.
- Any bent or broken parts are repaired or replaced so that operating features function properly.
- The hospital bed frame is completely disassembled.
- The hospital bed frame is cleaned. All stickers and/or decals are removed, if necessary.
- The hospital bed frame, arm rails and pans (if applicable) is sanded completely in a separate room.
- The hospital bed frame and parts are then cleaned again to remove any dust or dirt.
- The hospital bed frame, arm rails, and pans are painted in a professional paint booth. If necessary, they are baked dry. They are left to dry for 24 hours before they are touched again.
- The hospital bed frame is then reassembled to include the following NEW parts, IF NECESSARY: *OEM casters and assembly for new brake and steer *Plastic wheel covers and arm rail plastics *Head and Foot Boards with your choice of inserts in each *Labels and/or decals *Capacitors and motor grease is replaced *Couplers
- The circuit boards are tested with 1 year replacement warranty.
A final inspection of the hospital bed operating features is rechecked and electrical safety tested to ensure the hospital bed is performing to manufacturers standards.
- The hospital bed is shipped and wrapped in protective plastic. It is then blanket wrapped and can be positioned in custom stands for stability. Head and foot boards are shipped in boxes unattached to the hospital bed frame.