The Gravity 9 Pressure Redistribution Mattress by Drive Medical is the ultimate in pressure prevention multi-layered foam mattresses. With 4 layers of foam that include true memory foam and a heel slope, support and durability are maximized. A 6″ to 4″ heel slope and unique design of the foam target the prevention of heel ulcers. The Gravity 9 includes a full-length layer of true memory foam that puts comfort at a premium. The cover provides functionality and convenience, as it is not only easy to clean, but it is also fluid proof, tear resistant, fire retardant, and low sheer. With a 450 pound weight capacity and an industry-best 15 year limited warranty, you can have peace of mind that this mattress will last. Drive Medical’s Gravity 9 is the ultimate in foam pressure redistribution mattresses.
- 4 Full layers of foam including a heel slope, die-cuts, channel cuts, true memory foam and full layer articulation cuts for the ultimate in long term care pressure redistribution
- Bottom layer provides full length horizontally scored articulation cuts extending the durability and life of the mattress significantly
- Cover is fire retardant, fluid proof, tear resistant, low sheer and easy to clean
- Mattress includes a 6″ to 4″ heel slope and a “channel cut” center layer of foam under the foot section to target heel ulcer prevention
- The ultimate in the industry for multi-layered die-cut foam and true memory foam, available with or without raised side rails
- Top layer is full-length open-cell visco-elastic memory foam